Last updated: June 29, 2023
ConnectWell Collects anonymous website visitor data with Google Analytics and individual/personal data using forms. Visitors are not required to submit any personal data to access the ConnectWell website. Data is not shared with any third parties, unless required by law, and is only used to report on site usage and provide Programs/services to ConnectWell Clients.
For more detailed information please read the full Web Data Collection and Privacy Statement below.
This Web Data Collection and Privacy Statement describes ConnectWell policies and procedures on the collection, use and disclosure of your information when you use the service and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
We use your personal data to provide and improve the service. By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Web Data Collection and Privacy Statement.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Web Data Collection and Privacy Statement:
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “ConnectWell”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to ConnectWell Community Health, 207 Robertson DR, Lanark, ON, K0G 1K0.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Ontario, Canada
- Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of ConnectWell. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by ConnectWell to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of ConnectWell, to perform services related to the service or to assist ConnectWell in analyzing how the service is used.
- Usage data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to ConnectWell Community Health, accessible from https://connectwell.ca
- You means the individual accessing or using the service, or ConnectWell, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service through the use of Google Analytics.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), location, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit ConnectWell, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can learn more about cookies on TermsFeed website article.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Cookies Statement / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Statement or the cookies section of our Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement.
Use of Your Personal Data
ConnectWell may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact You: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of ConnectWell assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement. Affiliates include our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
ConnectWell will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement. We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
ConnectWell will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at ConnectWell’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Your consent to this Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
ConnectWell will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement and no transfer of your personal data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that we assist in deleting the personal data that we have collected about you.
Our service may give you the ability to delete certain information about you from within the service.
You may update, amend, or delete your information at any time by signing in to your account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage your personal information. You may also contact us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If ConnectWell is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your personal data may be transferred. We will provide notice before your personal data is transferred and becomes subject to a different Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement.
Under certain circumstances, ConnectWell may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
ConnectWell may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of ConnectWell
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If You click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement of every site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Changes to this Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement
We may update Our Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top of this Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement.
You are advised to review this Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement periodically for any changes. Changes to this Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Website Data Collection and Privacy Statement, you can contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By phone number: 613-259-2372