In the right of all people to have conditions and resources for good health, including peace, shelter, education, food, income, access to health care, a stable ecosystem, sustainable resources, social justice, equity and social inclusion.
A community that is healthy and just and supportive of all.
Together we support people and communities in achieving and maintaining their best possible health and social well-being.
- To provide holistic programs and services that are respectful, relevant and effective;
- To reduce barriers that prevent people and communities from achieving their full potential;
- To enable people to remain in, and participate in, the life of their community;
- To seek and share knowledge and resources so that individuals and communities are empowered; and
- To manage our resources responsibly.
Our Strategic Directions for 2017-2022
- Maintain and further develop excellence in meeting health and community needs;
- Provide leadership and work towards equity to sustain and build the health and well-being of our rural communities;
- Promote the engagement and well-being of staff and volunteers to strengthen our organization.