ConnectWell Community Health is seeking a Program Manager, Respite Services. This is a full-time position (35 hrs/week), located in Carleton Place office and includes a comprehensive benefit package and HOOPP.
The Program Manager is the primary point-person responsible for planning, executing, and delivering Leeds-Grenville Respite Services programs within the time frame, within budget, and in accordance with specifications. To achieve these important goals, the Manager will define requirements and scope, acquire program resources, including hiring respite workers and supervise the efforts of these respite team members. Efficient delivery of deliverables, effective quality control, clear communication of expectations to stakeholders and upward reporting to senior management are critical tasks that must be performed throughout the project’s lifecycle.
• Degree or Diploma in one of the Social Sciences and experience in working a range of children/youth with complex needs
• 5 years of direct work experience in project management
• Clear understanding of social/respite services as they relate to developmental population
• Demonstrated success in project delivery and execution of project management methods
• Experience serving children/youth with complex needs and their families
• Knowledge of and experience developing programs and services important to the quality of life of children/youth with complex needs
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of rural issues and rural communities
Reporting Relationship: The successful candidate will report to the ConnectWell Community Health Director of Respite Services.
HOW TO APPLY: Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume detailing their qualifications and interest in the position. Application deadline is Friday, June 9, 2023. Applications should be sent to the attention of Chelsea Ballinger at email@example.com
If at any stage in the selection process you require accessibility accommodation, please contact Chelsea Ballinger at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can assist you.
An offer of employment will be conditional upon the candidate completing an agency specific Vulnerable Sector Screening which includes a criminal reference check and provide proof of COVID vaccination (2 doses).
Although we appreciate all responses, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
ConnectWell Program Manager Respite Services Job Description