ConnectWell Community Health is seeking to fill a full-time, contract position for Respite Home Coordinator. This position is a full-time (35 hrs/weekly), contract to begin March 2024 until September 2025. This position includes a comprehensive benefit package and HOOPP.
To coordinate out of home respite utilizing the respite homes owned and operated by ConnectWell Community Health. To manage all operations in those homes including staffing, maintenance and adherence to Ministry Licensing requirements.
• Degree or Diploma in one of the Social Sciences and experience in supporting individuals with developmental and/or physical needs
• Experience in program development and supervision of staff
• Understanding and experience in developing budgets
• Knowledge of programs and services important to the quality of life of individuals with complex care needs
• Knowledge of Children’s Licensing requirements & Ministry Compliance standards
• Confidence with learning & implementing new software
• Available to work direct care shifts at various programs when required. Shift can be to 12 hours including evenings, overnights and weekends.
• Participate in the After Hours On Call rotation.
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Reporting Relationship: The successful candidate will report to the Intake & Casework Manager.
Conditions of Employment:
Hours of work will be developed in collaboration with the successful candidate to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
An offer of employment will be conditional upon the candidate completing a Vulnerable Sector Screening which includes a Criminal Reference Check and proof of Covid 19 Vaccination (2nd dose).
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume detailing their qualifications and interest in the position. Application deadline is February 16, 2024. Applications should be sent to the attention of Chelsea Ballinger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ConnectWell is committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If at any stage in the selection process you require accommodation due to a disability, please contact Chelsea Ballinger @ email@example.com to let us know how we can assist you.
ConnectWell Community Health is also committed to equity, diversity and inclusivity and we encourage applications from members of groups that have been historically disadvantaged and marginalized, including First Nations, Metis and Inuit peoples, Indigenous peoples, racialized persons/persons of colour and those who identify as women, persons with disabilities and LGBTQ+ persons.
Although we appreciate all responses, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
ConnectWell Respite Home Coordinator Job Description