ConnectWell Community Health has received funding through the Canada Summer Jobs programs and is seeking summer students for our Renfrew county clinics, 35 hrs per week.
Position Summary: The Summer Student Medical Office Assistant will provide a broad range of clerical/reception support to all components of ConnectWell Community Health.
• Either interested in or working towards post-secondary education in health care or related fields
• Familiar with Microsoft software (outlook, excel, & word)
• High level of organization
• Must be between the ages of 15 to 30
• Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume detailing their qualifications and interest in the position. Application deadline is May 15, 2023 at noon. Applications should be sent to the attention of Tamela Kennedy at email@example.com
If at any stage in the selection process you require accommodation due to a disability, please contact Tamela Kennedy at 613-582-3785 ext. 4224 for assistance.
Although we appreciate all responses, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
An offer of employment will be conditional upon the candidate completing a criminal reference check and proof of COVID vaccinations (2 doses).
ConnectWell Medical Office Assistant Summer Student BeachburgCobdenEganville Job Description