Do you have an interest in supporting children and adults that have a physical, intellectual or developmental need?
Are you caring, compassionate and reliable?
Connectwell Community Health – Respite Services is looking for you!
We provide respite services to individuals with special needs in the following ways:
- Day Programs
- Independent Respite Contractors
- Autism Programs
- Respite & Share Care Homes
- Summer Services
- Girls & Guys Social Night
- Zoom Programs and Support
- Youth Social Game Night
- Bus Trips
Why come work for us?
- Flexible schedules
- Promotion from within
- Invest in training of employees
- Movement within programs
- Employment Supports & Benefit Packages
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Competitive wages
- Most of all – WE CARE ABOUT OUR WORKERS!
- Diploma or degree in one of the Social Sciences or health related fields or equivalent education & experience
- Valid First Aid & CPR level C
- Agency Specific Vulnerable Sector Screening Check
- Proof of COVID 19 Vaccination (2 doses)
- Access to a car with Valid Driver’s License & Insurance – 2 mill liability
Respite Services is committed to providing individualized, purposeful and safe support to those who are most vulnerable. We are very creative and resourceful in our services and programs. It is important to us that our staff are supported and respected as well.
Please join us in making a difference!
For more information or to submit a resume please contact Christine Crampton, Recruitment and Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org