Do you want to get more involved in your community?
Do you have some time to give to one of our programs or a special skill to offer?
Do you want to connect with other people who share your interests?
Are you a high school student and need to complete your required community hours before graduating?
Many of the programs offered by ConnectWell Community Health are made possible through the voluntary efforts of community members. Our 200+ volunteers contribute thousands of hours each year towards improving the health and well-being of people in our community. We couldn’t do the work we do without them!
At ConnectWell Community Health we engage, train and support community volunteers to help deliver important programs and services to people in our communities.
Our volunteers are leaders and assistants in a number of different programs, including our angel trees, birth companions, fitness classes for older adults, food hampers, therapeutic riding, walking and nordic poling groups, volunteer income tax program and much more. We are also governed by a volunteer community-based Board of Directors.
ConnectWell Community Health has been a proud member of Volunteer Canada since 2008.
We are actively looking for volunteers for the following position(s).
- No openings currently available please check back again
For more information about volunteer opportunities with ConnectWell Community Health please phone or email:
- Maureen at 613-257-7619 ext 3104 for volunteering as a Birth Companion in Lanark County or with the Canada Revenue Community Volunteer Income Tax program in Lanark and Renfrew Counties
- Amy at 613-257-7619 ext 3238 for therapeutic riding volunteers or to help with fundraising & special events for the riding program in Lanark County
- Lara at 613-582-3685 ext 4247 for volunteering as a fitness instructor for older adults or as a walking or Nordic poling leader in Renfrew County
- Kara at 613-259-2182 ext 2302 for volunteering as a fitness instructor for older adults, walking and Nordic poling leaders, angel tree or food hamper helpers in Lanark County or as a member of our Board of Directors, and any other general volunteer enquiries.