Do you want to get more involved in your community?
Do you have a special skill to offer?
Do you have some time to contribute to others?
At ConnectWell Community Health we engage, train and support community volunteers to help deliver important programs and services to people in our communities.
Many of the programs offered by ConnectWell Community Health are made possible through the voluntary efforts of community members. Our 100+ volunteers contribute thousands of hours each year towards improving the health and well-being of people in our community. We couldn’t do the work we do without you!
Our volunteers are leaders and assistants in a number of different programs, including our angel trees, birth companions, fitness classes for older adults, food hampers, therapeutic riding, walking and nordic poling groups, volunteer income tax program and much more. We are also governed by a volunteer community-based Board of Directors.
For more information about volunteer opportunities with ConnectWell Community Health please phone or email:
- Angel Tree for Children or Seniors, Food Hamper Helpers or any other general volunteer enquiry in Lanark County – Contact Kara 613-259-2372 ext 2302
- Birth Companions in Lanark County – Contact Maureen 613-257-7619 ext 3104
- Board of Directors – Contact Kara 613-259-2372 ext 2302
- Community Volunteer Income Tax program in Lanark and Renfrew Counties with the Canada Revenue Agency – Maureen 613-257-7619 ext 3104
- Fit for Life Exercise Classes and Walking and Nordic Poling groups in Lanark County – Kara 613-259-2372 ext 2302
- Fit, Fun and Fully Alive Exercise Classes for Older Adults and Nordic Poling in Renfrew County – Lara 613-582-3685 ext 4247
- Therapeutic Riding and special event fundraising in Lanark County – Amy 613-257-7619 ext 3238
We are actively looking for volunteers for the following position(s)
ConnectWell is seeking new members for our Board of Directors and community members for our board committees please see the Board Recruitment Ad for Full Details.