Families interested in core clinical services must be registered with the Ontario Autism Program. They will receive an invitation to enter core clinical services from AccessOAP. AccessOAP will guide families through the process of determining their child’s needs. Once needs are determined, families can move forward to access core clinical services.
ConnectWell offers a range of individualized services in the following areas:
- applied behaviour analysis
- speech-language pathology
- occupational therapy
- mental health services, including counselling and/or psychotherapy
- technology, program materials and/or therapy equipment at the recommendation of a regulated professional or Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA)
If you haven’t yet received an invitation from AccessOAP to enter core clinical services, you may be eligible for other streams of OAP needs-based supports, including:
- foundational family services
- caregiver-mediated early years services
- entry to school program
- urgent response services
If you are interested in our core clinical services, please register with us and we will put you on our email distribution list. You can also follow us on ConnectWell Autism Services on Facebook to stay up-to-date on opportunities to take part in our services, events and activities.